PRIVACY & TERMS
LuxuryGlobe’s websites are not intended for individuals under the age of majority, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from such individuals.
We may collect the following categories of personal information in connection with the use of our websites, including but not limited to:
- Registration information, such as email addresses for newsletters, updates, contests, surveys or promotions. We may also collect or users may submit information such as their first and last names, contact information and any other required information for such purposes.
- Technical and navigational information may be collected relating to a user’s interaction with our websites, including computer browser type, pages visited, average time spent on our websites, IP address, unique device identifier, operating system version or app version.
- If a location-enabled aspect of our websites is used, we may collect location information from a user’s device and will notify the user of this collection (the sharing of location information can be controlled or disabled using device settings).
- We may request or receive other personal information including feedback, questions, comments, suggestions, or ideas to improve upon our websites (users may provide, or decline to provide, this information).
We may use personal information to:
- Improve LuxuryGlobe’s websites
- Respond to inquiries
- Analyze site usage
- Provide notification regarding software compatibility issues
- Deliver relevant administrative notices, alerts or communications
- Offer products, programs, or services that LuxuryGlobe believes may be of interest
- Perform market research, project planning, product development, troubleshooting, analysis of user behavior, marketing and promotions
Mobile Versions & Apps
When mobile apps or mobile versions of our websites are used, we may collect the unique device identifier assigned to that device by phone makers, carriers, or makers of the operating system. This device ID allows app developers and advertisers, etc., to uniquely identify a device for purposes of storing application preferences and other data.
Personal Information Disclosure
We will not, without permission, sell, publish, or share personal information to third parties for marketing purposes.
LuxuryGlobe may provide personal information in response to a search warrant or other legally valid inquiry or order, or to an investigative body in the case of a breach of an agreement or contravention of law, or as otherwise required or permitted by applicable laws. We may also disclose personal information where necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims and to investigate or prevent actual or suspected loss or harm to persons or property.
We take the security of personal information seriously, and use technical, physical and administrative safeguards such as, but not limited to, firewalls, encryption techniques and authentication procedures, to maintain the security of personal information. However, no collection or transmission of information over the Internet or other publicly accessible communications networks can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and therefore, we cannot warrant the security of any such information.
Newsletters & Alerts
Subscribers to email newsletters, notifications, promotions, or other information may choose to sign-up or stop receiving them by indicating following the unsubscribe instructions included in the email.
Third Parties, Advertisers & Data Collection
To help operate our websites, enhance user experience, and collect information about online activity, LuxuryGlobe may place small data files on a computer or other device in the form of cookies, pixel tags, local shared objects, or other similar technologies. These technologies enable our websites to be personalized through the storage and management of user preferences and settings. Information collected includes Internet protocol address, operating system, device browser specifics and characteristics, user ID, and specifics regarding user interactions with our websites.
Most browsers provide the ability to block, delete, or disable these technologies. If a user chooses to reject cookies or similar technologies, some functionality may be limited or unavailable. Please review your browser’s help pages for assistance when changing settings.
Access to Personal Information
Users have the right to access, update and correct inaccuracies in their personal information in our custody and control, subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law. Users may request access, updating and corrections of inaccuracies in other personal information we have in our custody or control by emailing or writing to us at the contact information set out below. We may request certain personal information for the purposes of verifying the identity of the individual seeking access personal information records.
Terms & Conditions
All content is the property of LuxuryGlobe and has been created for personal use only. Visitors to our websites may view pages from in a browser, download pages for caching in a browser, and print pages.
Content from LuxuryGlobe’s websites must not be downloaded or saved on computers, tablets or other devices without permission, unless permitted by other provisions below. Content must not be edited, modified or republished (including republication on another website), redistributed, sold, rented or sub-licensed, used for public presentations or commercial purposes.
Third party trademarks, content or photos, etc., are used with the permission of the trademark holder.
Permission to use copyrighted materials may be requested by contacting us using the contact details below.
Unacceptable Use of LuxuryGlobe Content
The following are deemed unacceptable uses of LuxuryGlobe content:
- To deliberately cause damage to our websites or impair their performance, availability or accessibility
- Unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful use, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity
- Copying, storing, hosting, transmitting, sending, publishing or distributing material consisting of (or linked to) spyware, computer viruses, worms, or other malicious computer software
- Conducting any systematic or automated data collection activities (including scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting, etc.) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent